DateTimePicker Interface ReferenceA DateTimePicker control allows the user to specify an date and time.
Inheritance diagram for DateTimePicker:
Collaboration diagram for DateTimePicker:
List of all members.
A DateTimePicker control allows the user to specify an date and time.
When the control's value changes, the OnChange event occur.
See also the method CreateDateTimePicker of the Frame.
o = new ActiveXObject("Scripting.WindowSystemObject")
o.EnableVisualStyles = true
f = o.CreateForm(0,0,0,0)
f.Text = "WSO"
f.ClientWidth = 320
f.ClientHeight = 120
DateTimePicker = f.CreateDateTimePicker(10,10,150,25)
DateTimePicker.Style = 9
Current = DateTimePicker.Value
f.Text = Current.Value
Specifies custom time format.
The time format is a combination of following values:
- "d" The one- or two- digit day.
- "dd" The two-digit day. Single-digit day values are preceded by a zero.
- "ddd" The three-character weekday abbreviation.
- "dddd" The full weekday name.
- "h" The one- or two-digit hour in 12-hour format.
- "hh" The two-digit hour in 12-hour format. Single-digit values are preceded by a zero.
- "H" The one- or two-digit hour in 24-hour format.
- "HH" The two-digit hour in 24-hour format. Single-digit values are preceded by a zero.
- "m" The one- or two-digit minute.
- "mm" The two-digit minute. Single-digit values are preceded by a zero.
- "M" The one- or two-digit month number.
- "MM" The two-digit month number. Single-digit values are preceded by a zero.
- "MMM" The three-character month abbreviation.
- "MMMM" The full month name.
- "t" The one-letter AM/PM abbreviation; that is, "AM" is displayed as "A."
- "tt" The two-letter AM/PM abbreviation; that is, "AM" is displayed as "AM."
- "X" A callback field. The control still uses the other valid format characters, and queries the owner to fill in the "X" portion. Therefore, the owner must be prepared to handle the DTN_WMKEYDOWN, DTN_FORMAT, and DTN_FORMATQUERY messages. Multiple "X" characters can be used in series to signify unique callback fields.
- "y" The year is displayed as the last two digits, but with no leading zero for years less than 10.
- "yy" The last two digits of the year; that is, 1987 would be displayed as "87."
- "yyyy" The full year; that is, 1987 would be displayed as "1987."
Nonformat characters allowed but must be enclosed within single quotes.
|VARIANT_BOOL RW DropDownRightAlign
Specifies whether the dropdown calendar will be displayed on the right.
|VARIANT_BOOL RW ShowCheckBox
|VARIANT_BOOL RW ShowUpDown
Specifies whether the DateTimePicker displays up-down control.
Default value: "FALSE".
Specifies the style of the control.
This parameter can be a one of the following values:
Default value: DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT
- DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT Date is displayed in the long format.
- DTS_LONGDATEFORMAT Date is displayed in the short format.
- DTS_TIMEFORMAT Time is displayed.
- DTS_SHORTDATECENTURYFORMAT Comctl32.dll version 5.80 required. Similar to the DTS_SHORTDATEFORMAT style, except the year is a four-digit field. The default format string for this style is based on LOCALE_SSHORTDATE. The output looks like: "4/19/1996".
WSO 1.1 Documentation. Date modified:Wed Aug 12 18:12:30 2015. (C) Veretennikov A. B. 2004-2015